2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Tottenham vs Bayern Munich Preview & Prediction
When does Tottenham vs Bayern Munich kick off? Tuesday 1st October, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Tottenham vs Bayern Munich being played? Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Tottenham vs Bayern Munich? Cloudy, 12c
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Bayern Munich on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Tottenham vs Bayern Munich in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Tottenham vs Bayern Munich?
Bayern Munich – https://tickets.fcbayern.com/internetverkauf/EventList.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Tottenham & Bayern Munich? Tottenham 2-2 Bayern Munich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Tottenham Hotspur bounced back from their shock League Cup defeat at Colchester United with a 2-1 win at home to Southampton on Saturday, despite having 10 men for over an hour.
- Other than summer signings Ryan Sessegnon and Giovani Lo Celso, manager Mauricio Pochettino has a full squad at his disposal for this important match.
- Pochettino has plenty of options for rotation, with Ben Davies, Dele Alli, Erik Lamela and Lucas Moura all competing for starting spots having been on the bench at the weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Lloris; Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies; Winks; Ndombele, Sissoko; Lamela; Son, Kane
Unavailable: Sessegnon (Injured), Lo Celso (Injured)
- Bayern Munich are back at the top of the Bundesliga after their 3-2 win at Paderborn on Saturday, which was their fifth victory in their last six competitive games.
- Ivan Perisic, who missed Saturday's game because of illness, is travelling to London, as is Lucas Hernandez, who was forced off at half-time.
- David Alaba returned to the squad on Saturday and could start ahead of Hernandez at left-back, while the likes of Corentin Tolisso and Thomas Muller are also options for Niko Kovac.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Pavard, Sule, Boateng, Alaba; Tolisso, Kimmich; Gnabry, Philippe Coutinho, Perisic; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Goretzka (Injured), Arp (Injured)
Bayern Munich have won four of their last five games in the English capital and they go into this one in top form, unlike their opponents. Spurs are under more pressure here having drawn their opening group game and the German champions have the quality to capitalise on any uneasiness.