2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Shakhtar Donetsk vs Dinamo Zagreb Preview & Prediction
When does Shakhtar Donetsk vs Dinamo Zagreb kick off? Tuesday 22nd October, 2019 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is Shakhtar Donetsk vs Dinamo Zagreb being played? Oblasny SportKomplex Metalist
What are the expected weather conditions for Shakhtar Donetsk vs Dinamo Zagreb? Clear, 13c
What TV channel is Shakhtar Donetsk vs Dinamo Zagreb on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Shakhtar Donetsk vs Dinamo Zagreb in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Shakhtar Donetsk vs Dinamo Zagreb?
Shakhtar Donetsk – https://shakhtar.com/en/tickets/matches/
What was the score in the last meeting between Shakhtar Donetsk & Dinamo Zagreb? Dinamo Zagreb 1-3 Shakhtar Donetsk
THE TEAM NEWS
- Shakhtar Donetsk have won their last five games in all competitions, with their only defeat this season coming against Manchester City on matchday one of the Champions League.
- Davit Khocholova and Andriy Totovytsky are doubts and Maycon and Bohdan Butko are definitely unavailable, but coach Luis Castro has no new personnel issues.
- Ismaily, Sergey Krivtsov and Taras Stepanenko are all expected to be recalled having been rested against Kolos Kovalivka on Friday.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Pyatov; Dodo, Krivtsov, Matviyenko, Ismaily; Stepanenko, Alan Patrick; Marlos, Taison, Konoplyanka; Junior Moraes
Unavailable: Maycon (Injured), Butko (Injured)
Doubtful: Khocholava (Injured), Totovytsky (Injured)
- Dinamo Zagreb are currently top of the Croatian league but they have lost their last 13 away matches in the Champions League group stage.
- Bruno Petkovic sat out Friday's league match at Gorica but is expected to be fit, which will be a relief as fellow striker Sandro Kulenovic went off with an injury in that game.
- Key duo Kevin Theophile-Catherine and Arijan Ademi will also be assessed after missing Friday's match, while midfielder Lovro Majer remains sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Livakovic; Stojanovic, Theophile-Catherine, Peric, Leovac; Ademi, Moro; Kadzior, Dani Olmo, Orsic; Petkovic
Unavailable: Majer (Injured), Kulenovic (Injured)
Doubtful: Theophile-Catherine (Injured), Ademi (Injured), Petkovic (Injured)
There is not much between these two sides in terms of quality but home advantage could be a crucial factor. Shakhtar have won six of their seven home games in all competitions this season, while Dinamo Zagreb have a poor away record at this stage of the competition.