When does Salzburg vs Genk kick off? Tuesday 17th September, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Salzburg vs Genk being played? Red Bull Arena
What are the expected weather conditions for Salzburg vs Genk? Cloud, 15c
What TV channel is Salzburg vs Genk on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Salzburg vs Genk in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Salzburg vs Genk?
What was the score in the last meeting between Salzburg & Genk? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Salzburg come into their first ever group match in fine form having won all seven matches and scored 34 goals in the Austrian Bundesliga.
- The atmosphere at the Red Bull Arena will be fantastic as they finally reached the big time after failing so often in the play-offs.
- Teen sensation Erling Haaland has scored 10 goals in his last 5 club matches and will be looking to make an impact in the Champions League.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Stankovic; Kristensen, Andre Ramalho, Vallci, Wober; Minamino, Bernede, Mwepu, Szoboszlai; Hwang Hee-Chan, Haaland
Unavailable: Walke (Injured), Pongracic (Injured)
- Genk's start to their domestic campaign has been mixed as they sit mid-table following their last setback as they lost 2-1 to Charleroi.
- Both Samatta and Lucumi were left out of the defeat at the weekend after long trips with their national teams but both should return here.
- Paintsil is a major doubt for Felice Muzzu's men after he was forced to come off in the first half at the weekend so Bongonda may come in.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Coucke; De Norre, Lucumi, Uronen, Cuesta; Berge, Heynen; Ito, Hrosovsky, Bongonda; Onuachu
Unavailable: Vukovic (Injured)
Doubtful: Paintsil (Injured), Samatta (Injured)
Salzburg make their first ever appearance in the Champions League group stage after several failed attempts to qualify from the play-offs. They face a Genk side that have not won any of their 12 group stage matches themselves so the hosts will be more than confident of pulling off an opening win.