2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Real Madrid vs PSG Preview & Prediction
When does Real Madrid vs PSG kick off? Tuesday 26th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Real Madrid vs PSG being played? Estadio Santiago Bernabéu
What TV channel is Real Madrid vs PSG on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Real Madrid vs PSG in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Real Madrid vs PSG?
Real Madrid – https://www.realmadrid.com/en/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Real Madrid & PSG? PSG 3-0 Real Madrid
THE TEAM NEWS
- Real come into this game in good form having won five and drawn one of their last five matches as they look to secure second in Group A.
- They were comprehensively beaten 3-0 in Paris on matchday one so Zinedine Zidane's men will be desperate to avenge that disappointing loss.
- Bale was left on the bench in the weekend win over Real Sociedad and Rodrygo may keep his place after scoring a hat-trick on matchday four.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Courtois; Dani Carvajal, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Rodrygo, Benzema, Hazard
Unavailable: Marco Asensio (Injured), James Rodriguez (Out of favour), Lucas Vazquez (Injured), Nacho (Injured), M. Diaz (Out of favour)
- PSG have already qualified for the knockout phase but a point will see them confirm top spot in Group A ahead of Real with a game remaining.
- Boss Thomas Tuchel's injury problems are easing now as Neymar and Mbappe both returned at the weekend to add to his attacking options.
- Mauro Icardi has all but secured his place due to his excellent goal record so Di Maria, Neymar, Cavani and Mbappe are vying for two spots.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Navas; Meunier, Thiago Silva, Kimpembe, Juan Bernat; Gueye, Marquinhos, Draxler; Di Maria, Icardi, Neymar
Unavailable: Mbe Soh (Injured), Kehrer (Injured), Ander Herrera (Injured), Bulka (Injured)
Doubtful: Verratti (Injured)
PSG have been in superb form this season and were comfortable 3-0 winners in the reverse fixture. Real Madrid have improved since that match but they are hardly at their best right now so PSG have the quality and credentials to inflict a rare home Champions League loss on Zidane's men.