When does RB Leipzig vs Zenit kick off? Wednesday 23rd October, 2019 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is RB Leipzig vs Zenit being played? Red Bull Arena
What are the expected weather conditions for RB Leipzig vs Zenit? Cloudy, 14c
What TV channel is RB Leipzig vs Zenit on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream RB Leipzig vs Zenit in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for RB Leipzig vs Zenit?
What was the score in the last meeting between RB Leipzig & Zenit? Zenit 1-1 RB Leipzig
THE TEAM NEWS
- Much like their domestic form, RB Leipzig started the group impressively with a 2-1 win at Benfica before losing 2-0 at home to Olympique Lyonnais.
- Left-back Marcel Halstenberg is doubtful after missing Saturday's Bundesliga meeting with Wolfsburg due to back trouble but midfielder Kevin Kampl made his comeback from injury.
- Hannes Wolf, Tyler Adams, Ibrahima Konate and Patrik Schick are still recovering but coach Julian Nagelsmann - who used a 4-4-2 formation in the last two games - has no fresh injury worries.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Gulacsi; Klostermann, Upamecano, Orban, Halstenberg; Sabitzer, Demme, Kampl, Forsberg; Werner, Poulsen
Unavailable: Wolf (Injured), Adams (Injured), Konate (Injured), Schick (Injured)
Doubtful: Halstenberg (Injured), Ampadu (Injured)
- Zenit are top of Group G going into Wednesday's fixtures having taken four points from their first two games but they are without a win in their last 10 European away games.
- Long-term absentees Emanuel Mammana and Malcom remain sidelined but otherwise coach Sergei Semak has a full squad to pick from.
- There are unlikely to be major changes from the side that thrashed Rostov 6-1 on Saturday, though the likes of Yuri Zhirkov and Robert Mak are options.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Lunev; Karavaev, Ivanovic, Rakitskiy, Douglas Santos; Shatov, Ozdoev, Barrios, Driussi; Dzyuba, Azmoun
Unavailable: Mammana (Injured), Malcom (Injured)
Five of Leipzig's last six Champions League games have seen three or more goals and this one looks likely to follow that pattern. Nagelsmann's men are yet to keep a clean sheet at home this season, while Zenit have only failed to find the net in one of their last 10 matches in the competition.