2019-20 UEFA Champions League – PSG vs Real Madrid Preview & Prediction
When does PSG vs Real Madrid kick off? Wednesday 18th September, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is PSG vs Real Madrid being played? Parc des Princes
What are the expected weather conditions for PSG vs Real Madrid? Clear, 16c
What TV channel is PSG vs Real Madrid on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream PSG vs Real Madrid in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for PSG vs Real Madrid?
Real Madrid – https://www.realmadrid.com/en/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between PSG & Real Madrid? PSG 1-2 Real Madrid
THE TEAM NEWS
- Paris scraped a win at the weekend as Neymar scored a 92nd-minute winner despite being booed for virtually the whole match by Paris fans.
- The Brazilian misses out here however due to suspension which means Icardi could be handed a first start after joining the club on loan.
- Cavani has an outside chance of featuring here following injury but he will likely be on the bench while star man Mbappe is still injured.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Navas; Meunier, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva, Kimpembe; Sarabia, Gueye, Verratti; Di Maria, Icardi, Choupo-Moting
Unavailable: Mbappe (Injured), Draxler (Injured), Kehrer (Injured), Dagba (Injured), Neymar (Suspended), Cavani (Injured)
Doubtful: Bernat (Injured)
- Real Madrid are improving with every game after a slow start to the season and the same can be said for their opponents here.
- They welcome back Gareth Bale who served a domestic ban at the weekend but they are missing Sergio Ramos and Nacho in Paris.
- Eder Militao will come into the defence for Ramos while Bale and fit-again Hazard could both come into the side to boost the attack.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Courtois; Dani Carvajal, Varane, Eder Militao, Mendy; Casemiro, James Rodriguez, Kroos; Bale, Benzema, Hazard
Unavailable: Isco (Injured), Marco Asensio (Injured), Modric (Injured), B. Diaz (Injured), Sergio Ramos (Suspended), Nacho (Suspended), Marcelo (Injured), M. Diaz (Out of favour)
There are plenty of parallels between these two European giants right now and the recent unrest they have endured. Real Madrid have a good recent record against PSG but they are far from their best themselves and this could quite easily play out as a stalemate with a point suiting both teams.