2019-20 UEFA Champions League – PSG vs Galatasaray Preview & Prediction
When does PSG vs Galatasaray kick off? Wednesday 11th December, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is PSG vs Galatasaray being played? Parc des Princes
What TV channel is PSG vs Galatasaray on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream PSG vs Galatasaray in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for PSG vs Galatasaray?
Galatasaray – https://europe.ticketbis.com/galatasaray-tickets/ca4291
What was the score in the last meeting between PSG & Galatasaray? Galatasaray 0-1 PSG
THE TEAM NEWS
- PSG have sailed through Group A having won four of their five matches but will want to remain unbeaten ahead of the last 16.
- With a solid defence keeping both Real Madrid and Club Brugge at bay on home soil, PSG will be looking for a hat-trick of clean sheets.
- The French side have numerous injuries and will not take any chances on the likes of Gueye and Cavani if they are not 100%.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Navas; Meunier, Thiago Silva, Diallo, Juan Bernat; Sarabia, Marquinhos, Draxler; Di Maria, Mbappe, Neymar
Unavailable: Kimpembe (Injured), Mbe Soh (Injured), Kehrer (Injured), Bulka (Injured), Ander Herrera (Injured), Kimpembe (Injured), Gueye (Injured)
Doubtful: Verratti (Injured), Cavani (Injured)
- Galatasaray are unable to finish in the top two but third place is still available to them if they win this game in France.
- The Turkish side will have to do something they have not managed so far and that is win a game having earned just two points so far.
- Galatasaray are unlikely to place too much focus on this game with their main target getting their league campaign back on track.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Kocuk; Mariano, Marcao Teixeira, Donk, Nagatomo; Seri, Lemina, Nzonzi; Belhanda, Falcao, Buyuk
Unavailable: Durmaz (Ineligible), Antalyali (Ineligible), Tasdemir (Ineligible), Calik (Ineligible), Akbaba (Injured), Andone (Injured), Ozbayrakli (Injured), Luyindama (Injured), Babel (Injured)
PSG may view this as nothing more than a training exercise having already done the job in hand with comfortable passage to the last 16 secured. They will want to end the group stage on a high with another win and they should have little trouble in making it five wins from six in Group A.