When does PSG vs Club Brugge kick off? Wednesday 6th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is PSG vs Club Brugge being played? Parc des Princes
What TV channel is PSG vs Club Brugge on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream PSG vs Club Brugge in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for PSG vs Club Brugge?
Club Brugge – https://www.clubbrugge.be/nl/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between PSG & Club Brugge? Club Brugge 0-5 PSG
THE TEAM NEWS
- PSG suffered a shock 2-1 defeat at Dijon in Ligue 1 on Friday but they have a 100% record in the Champions League so far and will book their place in the last 16 with another win.
- Coach Thomas Tuchel has not been helped by a considerable injury list which includes big names like Neymar, Thomas Meunier and Ander Herrera, but captain Thiago Silva should return after illness.
- Julian Draxler made his comeback from injury as a substitute against Dijon but Tuchel is expected to field the same front three of Angel Di Maria, Mauro Icardi and Kylian Mbappe.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Navas; Dagba, Thiago Silva, Kimpembe, Juan Bernat; Gueye, Marquinhos, Paredes; Di Maria, Icardi, Mbappe
Unavailable: Bulka (Injured), Neymar (Injured), Kehrer (Injured), Meunier (Injured), Ander Herrera (Injured)
Doubtful: Thiago Silva (Illness), Verratti (Injured)
- Club Brugge travel to the French capital following back-to-back wins to nil in First Division A and will be looking to give a much better account of themselves than they did at home to PSG two weeks ago.
- First-choice full-back Clinton Mata is doubtful with a hamstring problem so youngster Odilon Kossounou could make his Champions League debut.
- Vormer is suspended for this one but otherwise coach Philippe Clement has a fairly full squad to pick from and he is expected to recall Krepin Diatta and Percy Tau, who were rested at the weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Mignolet; Sobol, Mitrovic, Deli, Odilon; Schrijvers, Vanaken, Rits, Diatta; Tau, Dennis
Unavailable: Vormer (Suspended), Clinton Mata (Injured)
Doubtful: Deli (Injured)
PSG had won their last six games in all competitions before Friday's loss at Dijon, conceding just one goal along the way. Tuchel's side have also won to nil in four of their last five Champions League games and they should beat Club Brugge comfortably again.