2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Olympiacos vs Crvena zvezda Preview & Prediction
When does Olympiacos vs Crvena zvezda kick off? Wednesday 11th December, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Olympiacos vs Crvena zvezda being played? Stadio Georgios Karaiskáki
What TV channel is Olympiacos vs Crvena zvezda on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Olympiacos vs Crvena zvezda in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Olympiacos vs Crvena zvezda?
What was the score in the last meeting between Olympiacos & Crvena zvezda? Crvena zvezda 3-1 Olympiacos
THE TEAM NEWS
- Olympiacos come into this final group match knowing they have to beat Crvena zvezda to finish third and qualify for the Europa League.
- They are likely to name a more attacking side than the one that played at Tottenham on matchday five though Valbuena remains a doubt.
- They warmed up nicely for this match with a 3-0 win in the Greek Super League with two goals by El Arabi who will start up front here.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Jose Sa; Elabdellaoui, Ruben Semedo, Meriah, Tsimikas; Guilherme, Camara, Bouchalakis; Daniel Podence, El-Arabi, Masouras
Unavailable: Fortounis (Injured), Cisse (Injured), Soudani (Ineligible), Koutris (Injured)
Doubtful: Valbuena (Injured), Papadopoulos (Injured)
- Crvena zvezda will need to bounce back from their 0-6 mauling at home to Bayern last time out to seal third and a Europa League spot.
- They have won their last three league matches and they make the trip to Greece knowing that they just have to avoid defeat in Athens.
- They are boosted by the return of striker Pavkov who missed the Bayern game and he is expected to get the nod instead of Tomane in attack.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Borjan; Gobeljic, Milunovic, Degenek, Rodic; Canas, Petrovic; Garcia, Marin, Van La Parra; Pavkov
Unavailable: Ben Nabouhane (Ineligible), Krstovic (Ineligible), Gajic (Ineligible), Jevtovic (Ineligible), Jovicic (Injured)
Olympiacos know that nothing other than a win will suffice here if they want to extend their European campaign this season and that should lead to an attacking and open game. Crvena zvezda's matches have contained plenty of goals and there is every chance this match will follow that trend.