When does Napoli vs Genk kick off? Tuesday 10th December, 2019 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is Napoli vs Genk being played? Stadio San Paolo
What TV channel is Napoli vs Genk on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Napoli vs Genk in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Napoli vs Genk?
What was the score in the last meeting between Napoli & Genk? Genk 0-0 Napoli
THE TEAM NEWS
- Napoli's fate remains firmly in their own hands as they bid to progress to the knockout stages of the UCL despite their poor recent form.
- Napoli are now on a run of nine matches without a victory in all competitions with their last win coming on matchday 3 against Salzburg.
- If Napoli are to pick up the point they need, they may have to do so without influential midfielder Allan who is an injury doubt.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meret; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Callejon, Fabian Ruiz, Zielinski, Insigne; Lozano, Mertens
Unavailable: Malcuit (Injured), Milik (Injured), Tonelli (Ineligible)
Doubtful: Ghoulam (Injured), Allan (Injured), Maksimovic (Injured)
- Genk cannot progress from Group E but will be desperate to end their campaign on a high having earned just one point so far.
- The Belgian side have endured a poor run of late but earned their first win in nine matches in all competitions by winning at the weekend.
- Genk have a relatively healthy squad with long-term absentees Danny Vukovic and Bryan Heynen sidelined along with Jere Uronen.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Vandevoordt; Maehle, Cuesta, Lucumi, De Norre; Ito, Berge, Hrosovsky, Bongonda; Hagi; Samatta
Unavailable: Vukovic (Injured), Heynen (Injured), Uronen (Injured)
Napoli are yet to lose in this season's UCL but their overall form over the last couple of months has been worrying. They have not won any of their last nine in all competitions but against a Genk side without a win in this season's competition, the Italians should finally end their awful run.