When does Napoli vs Barcelona kick off? Tuesday 25th February, 2020 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Napoli vs Barcelona being played? Stadio San Paolo
What TV channel is Napoli vs Barcelona on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Napoli vs Barcelona in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Napoli vs Barcelona?
What was the score in the last meeting between Napoli & Barcelona? Barcelona 4-0 Napoli
THE TEAM NEWS
- Napoli made it three wins in a row in all competitions as they came from behind to defeat Brescia in their Serie A clash at the weekend.
- The Italians face a tough task as they host Barcelona and will be without influential centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly for this first leg.
- Gennaro Gattuso is also without several other players ahead of this game whilst Fernando Llorente is struggling with an illness.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Maksimovic, Mario Rui; Fabian Ruiz, Demme, Zielinski; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne
Unavailable: Ghoulam (Ineligible), Malcuit (Injured), Younes (Injured), Koulibaly (Injured)
Doubtful: Llorente (Illness)
- Barcelona made it four wins in a row in La Liga as they were able to comfortably defeat Eibar by five goals to nil on Saturday.
- Lionel Messi notched four goals at the weekend and he will need to lead his side well in the absence of Luis Suarez and Ousmane Dembele.
- New signing Martin Braithwaite is unable to feature in the Champions League and that could see Vidal revert to the striking role.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ter Stegen; Nelson Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Junior Firpo; De Jong, Busquets, Arthur; Messi, Vidal, Griezmann
Unavailable: Luis Suarez (Injured), Dembele (Injured), Jordi Alba (Injured), Braithwaite (Ineligible)
- Napoli have won 5 and drawn 2 of their last 7 home Champions League matches.
- Barcelona have won 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 Champions League matches.
- Barcelona have scored at least 2 goals in 4 of their last 5 Champions League matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Barcelona's last 5 Champions League matches.
- Both teams have scored in 4 of Barcelona's last 5 Champions League matches.
- Napoli have scored the first goal in 9 of their last 11 home Champions League matches.
Napoli have turned their form around under Gennaro Gattuso but this will be a real test of their credentials as they host Barcelona. The Spanish champions have shown signs of improvement themselves of late and they should be able to come away from this trip with at least a draw.