2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Man City vs Dinamo Zagreb Preview & Prediction
When does Man City vs Dinamo Zagreb kick off? Tuesday 1st October, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Man City vs Dinamo Zagreb being played? Etihad Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Man City vs Dinamo Zagreb? Cloudy, 9c
What TV channel is Man City vs Dinamo Zagreb on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Man City vs Dinamo Zagreb in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Man City vs Dinamo Zagreb?
What was the score in the last meeting between Man City & Dinamo Zagreb? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Manchester City's 3-0 victory over Shakhtar Donetsk two weeks ago started a run of four consecutive wins, during which they have scored 17 goals and conceded just one.
- Attacking trio Sergio Aguero, David Silva and Bernardo Silva were all rested against Everton on Saturday so they are set to come back into the starting line-up, with in-form Kevin De Bruyne likely to be left out after picking up a knock.
- Fernandinho will continue to fill in at centre-back with Aymeric Laporte and John Stones still sidelined, while Pep Guardiola must again choose between Benjamin Mendy and Oleksandr Zinchenko for the left-back berth.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Zinchenko; David Silva, Rodri, Gundogan; Bernardo Silva, Aguero, Sterling
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured), Stones (Injured), De Bruyne (Injured)
- Dinamo Zagreb began the group stage with a convincing 4-0 win at home to Atalanta, and they triumphed by the same scoreline at local rivals Lokomotiva Zagreb in the league on Friday.
- Coach Nenad Bjelica has a fully-fit squad to pick from for the trip to Manchester but he is unlikely to make many changes from the side that started on Friday.
- Mario Gavranovic is pushing for a start after coming off the bench and scoring against Lokomotiva but Bruno Petkovic has been Bjelica's preferred choice up front so far this season.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Livaković; Stojanović, Théophile-Catherine, Peric, Leovac; Ademi, Moro; Kądzior, Dani Olmo, Oršić; Petković
Unavailable: Majer (Injured)
Doubtful: Theophile-Catherine (Injured)
Two sides in free-scoring form meet at the Etihad in an encounter which should see a fair few goals. Manchester City have scored three or more times in four of their last five Champions League matches, and they have already notched 14 goals in three home games this season.