When does Lyon vs Juventus kick off? Wednesday 26th February, 2020 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Lyon vs Juventus being played? Groupama Stadium
What TV channel is Lyon vs Juventus on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Lyon vs Juventus in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Lyon vs Juventus?
What was the score in the last meeting between Lyon & Juventus? Juventus 1-1 Lyon
THE TEAM NEWS
- After a run of poor results in Ligue 1, Lyon were able to overcome Metz in their most recent game on Friday night.
- The French side have struggled at the Groupama Stadium this season and have only won four of their home matches in the league.
- Rudi Garcia will be without some important players including the injured Memphis Depay whilst right-back Rafael is also a doubt.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Anthony Lopes; Marcelo, Denayer, Fernando Marcal; Dubois, Tousart, Aouar, Cornet; Toko Ekambi, Dembele, Terrier
Unavailable: Kone (Injured), Solet Bomawoko (Injured), Reine-Adelaide (Injured), Depay (Injured), Rafael (Injured)
Doubtful: Dembele (Injured)
- Juventus have been inconsistent of late and failed to impress once again despite overcoming SPAL in their Serie A clash at the weekend.
- Maurizio Sarri has doubts over several players but will be hopeful the likes of Gonzalo Higuain can at least make the bench.
- Leonardo Bonucci sat out the game with SPAL due to suspension but he is likely to come straight back into the side for this encounter.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Szczesny; Danilo, De Ligt, Bonucci, Alex Sandro; Matuidi, Bentancur, Ramsey; Cuadrado, Dybala, Cristiano Ronaldo
Unavailable: Pjanic (Injured), Higuain (Injured), Douglas Costa (Injured), Khedira (Injured)
Doubtful: Bonucci (Suspended)
- Lyon have won just 1 of their last 4 Champions League matches.
- Juventus have won their last 5 Champions League matches.
- Juventus have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 Champions League matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Lyon's last 4 Champions League matches.
- Both teams have scored in 3 of Lyon's last 4 Champions League matches.
- Juventus have scored the first goal in 8 of their last 9 Champions League matches.
Neither of these teams have been impressive of late and that could make this a nervy encounter between Lyon and Juventus. The French outfit have struggled on home soil this season and that should open the door for Juventus to take advantage in this first leg.