When does Lyon vs Benfica kick off? Tuesday 5th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Lyon vs Benfica being played? Groupama Stadium
What TV channel is Lyon vs Benfica on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Lyon vs Benfica in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Lyon vs Benfica?
What was the score in the last meeting between Lyon & Benfica? Benfica 2-1 Lyon
THE TEAM NEWS
- Olympique Lyonnais have endured a tough start to the season but they have managed to pick up back-to-back wins in Ligue 1.
- Attention will now turn to Europe and an extremely tight Group G with all four teams separated by just three points at the halfway stage.
- The French side have just the two players unavailable for this fixture with Fernando Marcal and Terrier both sidelined through injury.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Lopes; Dubois, Andersen, Denayer, Kone; Reine-Adelaide, Thiago Mendes, Tousart, Aouar; Dembele, Depay
Unavailable: Fernando Marcal (Injured), Terrier (Injured)
- Benfica arrive in France knowing they cannot afford to lose but will be confident having won their last five in all competitions.
- The Portugese side sit bottom of Group G but picked up their first win against their opponents in this game last time out.
- Rafa Silva is a big loss for Benfica and Raul de Tomas also looks like missing out through injury in a further blow for crucial contest.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Vlachodimos; Andre Almeida, Ruben Dias, Francisco Ferreira, Alex Grimaldo; Pizzi, Florentino Luis, Gabriel, Cervi; Taarabt; Seferovic
Unavailable: Conti (Injured), Ebuehi (Injured), Rafa Silva (Injured)
Doubtful: Zivkovic (Injured), Raul de Tomas (Injured)
Something has to give in Group G and with all four teams still in contention after three games, every point is crucial. Olympique Lyonnais have drawn their last six UCL matches on home soil and with both teams arguably likely to settle for that here, the home side's run should be extended to seven.