2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Lokomotiv Moscow vs Juventus Preview & Prediction
When does Lokomotiv Moscow vs Juventus kick off? Wednesday 6th November, 2019 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is Lokomotiv Moscow vs Juventus being played? RZD Arena
What TV channel is Lokomotiv Moscow vs Juventus on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Lokomotiv Moscow vs Juventus in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Lokomotiv Moscow vs Juventus?
Lokomotiv Moscow – https://tickets.fclm.ru/ru/
What was the score in the last meeting between Lokomotiv Moscow & Juventus? Juventus 2-1 Lokomotiv Moscow
THE TEAM NEWS
- Lokomotiv Moscow are third in the Russian Premier League and in the same position in their Champions League group, and anything less than a win could end their qualification hopes.
- Coach Yuri Semin has no new personnel issues but Jefferson Farfan, Luka Djordjevic, Anton Miranchuk, Fedor Smolov and Boris Rotenberg are all unavailable due to injury.
- Maciej Rybus returned from injury in Saturday's league match at Ufa and should start again at left-back ahead of Bryan Idowu and Mikhail Lysov.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Guilherme; Ignatyev, Howedes, Murilo, Corluka, Rybus; Barinov, Joao Mario, Krychowiak; Eder, Aleksey Miranchuk
Unavailable: Rotenberg (Injured), Farfan (Injured), Smolov (Injured), Anton Miranchuk (Injured), Djordjevic (Injured)
Doubtful: DOUBTFUL PLAYERS HERE (ADMIN)
- Juventus have won nine of their 10 games in all competitions and will book their place in the last 16 with another victory in Moscow.
- Adrien Rabiot is available having been suspended for Saturday's 1-0 win at Torino but he has only played 25 minutes in the Champions League this season, while Juan Cuadrado is banned having collected three bookings.
- Mattia De Sciglio came through 90 minutes against Torino in his first appearance since the end of August but Alex Sandro is likely to be recalled at left-back for this one.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, De Ligt, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi; Ramsey, Higuain, Cristiano Ronaldo
Unavailable: Perin (Injured), Chiellini (Injured), Pjaca (Injured), Mandzukic (Out of favour), Cuadrado (Suspended), Can (Ineligible)
Juventus have won nine of their last 10 matches in all competitions, six of them by a 2-1 scoreline – including the reverse fixture against Lokomotiv two weeks ago. The Russian side normally score at home but Juve should win, so a similar result would not be a surprise.