2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayer Leverkusen Preview & Prediction
When does Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayer Leverkusen kick off? Tuesday 26th November, 2019 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayer Leverkusen being played? RZD Arena
What TV channel is Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayer Leverkusen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayer Leverkusen in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayer Leverkusen?
Lokomotiv Moscow – https://tickets.fclm.ru/ru/
Bayer Leverkusen – https://ticketshop.bayer04.de/SpielAuswahl
What was the score in the last meeting between Lokomotiv Moscow & Bayer Leverkusen? Bayer Leverkusen 1-2 Lokomotiv Moscow
THE TEAM NEWS
- Lokomotiv Moscow have lost their last three Champions League games but victory here would guarantee them at least third place in Group D.
- Coach Yuri Semin is sweating over the fitness of captain Vedran Corluka, who came off at half-time during Friday's win at Tambov, while right-back Vladislav Ignatyev is also a doubt.
- Semin has injury concerns in attacking areas as well with Jefferson Farfan and Luka Djordjevic ruled out again while striker Fedor Smolov is also absent.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Guilherme; Ignatyev, Howedes, Corluka, Rybus; Barinov, Murilo, Krychowiak; Aleksey Miranchuk, Eder, Anton Miranchuk
Unavailable: Rotenberg (Injured), Farfan (Injured), Joao Mario (Injured), Djordjevic (Injured), Smolov (Injured)
Doubtful: Corluka (Injured), Ignatyev (Injured)
- Bayer Leverkusen will be hoping to build on their 2-1 win at home to Atletico Madrid three weeks ago as they bid to maintain their chances of finishing in the top two with a win here.
- Leon Bailey is set to return to the side having served a domestic suspension at the weekend but Nadiem Amiri is suspended following his red card against Atletico.
- Right-back Mitchell Weiser has been ruled out for the rest of the year after sustaining an injury against Freiburg on Saturday while Kai Havertz is expected to miss out again.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Hradecky; L. Bender, Tah, S. Bender, Wendell; Aranguiz, Baumgartlinger; Bellarabi, Demirbay, Bailey; Volland
Unavailable: Sinkgraven (Injured), Pohjanpalo (Injured), Weiser (Injured), Amiri (Suspended)
Doubtful: Havertz (Injured), Baumgartlinger (Injured)
Bayer Leverkusen have lost both their away outings in this Champions League campaign without scoring but they now face a Lokomotiv side who have registered just one clean sheet in their last 15 games in the competition. Both teams need the points so do not expect this one to end goalless.