When does Lille vs Chelsea kick off? Wednesday 2nd October, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Lille vs Chelsea being played? Stade Pierre-Mauroy
What are the expected weather conditions for Lille vs Chelsea? Cloudy, 10c
What TV channel is Lille vs Chelsea on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Lille vs Chelsea in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Lille vs Chelsea?
What was the score in the last meeting between Lille & Chelsea? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Lille were beaten 3-0 at Ajax in their opening group match and they have not won a Champions League group game at home since 2006.
- Midfielder Yusuf Yazici will be assessed after coming off injured against Nice on Saturday, with Jonathan Ikone expected to start ahead of him in any case.
- Striker Timothy Weah is the only definite absentee for coach Christophe Galtier, who could recall Domagoj Bradaric and Renato Sanches after they were rested at Nice.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Maignan; Celik, Jose Fonte, Gabriel, Bradaric; Renato Sanches, Soumare; Luiz Araujo, Ikone, Bamba; Osimhen
Unavailable: Weah (Injured)
Doubtful: Yazici (Injured)
- Chelsea were comfortable 2-0 winners at home to Brighton on Saturday and manager Frank Lampard will have been particularly pleased to see his team record their first clean sheet of the season.
- Lampard is hoping Olivier Giroud and Kurt Zouma recover from their bouts of illness while N'Golo Kante is also doubtful after missing Saturday's match.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi made his first Premier League appearance of the season from the bench against Brighton but long-term absentees Antonio Rudiger, Marco van Ginkel, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Emerson remain sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Tomori, Marcos Alonso; Kovacic, Jorginho, Mount; Pulisic, Abraham, Willian
Unavailable: Rudiger (Injured), Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Emerson (Injured)
Doubtful: Giroud (Illness), Kante (Injured), Zouma (Illness)
After losing on matchday one, both of these sides will be desperate for all three points at the Stade Pierre Mauroy. Lille have a pretty poor record in Europe and this is their first Champions League home match in five years, so Chelsea's greater continental experience should see them through.