When does Lille vs Ajax kick off? Wednesday 27th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Lille vs Ajax being played? Stade Pierre-Mauroy
What TV channel is Lille vs Ajax on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Lille vs Ajax in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Lille vs Ajax?
What was the score in the last meeting between Lille & Ajax? Ajax 3-0 Lille
THE TEAM NEWS
- Lille are out of contention in Group H now with just one point from four games but they will want to get a result in their last home game.
- They have not won any of their last four matches in all competitions as confidence is relatively low among Christophe Galtier's players.
- Osimhen was suspended for the defeat in Paris on Friday night but the striker is available and he should replace Remy leading the attack.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Maignan; Celik, Jose Fonte, Gabriel, Reinildo; Andre, Soumare; Luiz Araujo, Yazici, Ikone; Osimhen
Unavailable: Weah (Injured)
Doubtful: Soumare (Injured), Bamba (Injured)
- Ajax travel to Lille in good form as they sit top of Group H but level on points with Chelsea and Valencia so a win here is essential.
- They have scored four goals in each of their last five games in all competitions as the attacking side of the team is flying at present.
- Blind and Veltman are both suspended so Schuurs and Martinez are likely to deputise in central defence with Alvarez coming into midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Onana; Dest, Martinez, Schuurs, Tagliafico; Van de Beek, Alvarez, Ziyech; Labyad, Tadic, Promes
Unavailable: Bande (Injured), David Neres (Injured), Veltman (Suspended), Blind (Suspended)
Doubtful: Mazraoui (Injured)
Lille have struggled in a relatively tough Champions League group and it does not get any easier as they welcome Ajax to town. The Dutch side are without their two regular starting central defenders but after scoring four goals in each of their last five games, they can outscore Lille here.