2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Juventus vs Atletico Madrid Preview & Prediction
When does Juventus vs Atletico Madrid kick off? Tuesday 26th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Juventus vs Atletico Madrid being played? Allianz Stadium
What TV channel is Juventus vs Atletico Madrid on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Juventus vs Atletico Madrid in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Juventus vs Atletico Madrid?
Atletico Madrid – http://en.atleticodemadrid.com/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Juventus & Atletico Madrid? Atletico Madrid 2-2 Juventus
THE TEAM NEWS
- Juventus have won their last five matches in a row in all competitions but a point against Atletico here will seal top spot in Group D.
- Cristiano Ronaldo missed the weekend win over Atalanta as he is struggling with a knee problem but he may well return to the squad here.
- Alex Sandro, Matuidi and Rabiot are all carrying knocks at the moment and missed the Atalanta game so they will all face late fitness tests.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Szczesny; Cuadrado, Demiral, Bonucci, De Sciglio; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Ramsey, Cristiano Ronaldo, Dybala
Unavailable: Perin (Injured), Chiellini (Injured), Pjaca (Injured), Mandzukic (Out of favour), Can (Ineligible), Douglas Costa (Injured)
Doubtful: Alex Sandro (Injured), Matuidi (Injured), Rabiot (Injured), Cristiano Ronaldo (Injured), De Ligt (Injured)
- Atletico have not yet qualified for the knockout phase and they face a hard test in Turin against Group D leaders Juventus on matchday five.
- They welcome back both Partey and Saul after suspension as they missed the weekend match in Granada and the duo are expected to start.
- Diego Simeone has several injuries to deal with but he may rotate Arias back in for Trippier while fit-again Joao Felix could start here.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Oblak; Arias, Felipe, Hermoso, Renan Lodi; Lemar, Saul, Partey, Koke; Alvaro Morata, Joao Felix
Unavailable: Borja Garces (Injured), Savic (Injured), Vrsaljko (Injured), Diego Costa (Injured)
Doubtful: Gimenez (Injured)
The reverse fixture was an entertaining 2-2 draw between these two and this could be another quality affair. Juventus are arguably in better form now than they were then although Atletico may be more circumspect on their travels so this could easily be another stalemate which would suit both teams.