2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Internazionale vs Slavia Praha Preview & Prediction
When does Internazionale vs Slavia Praha kick off? Tuesday 17th September, 2019 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is Internazionale vs Slavia Praha being played? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
What are the expected weather conditions for Internazionale vs Slavia Praha? Clear, 25c
What TV channel is Internazionale vs Slavia Praha on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Internazionale vs Slavia Praha in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Internazionale vs Slavia Praha?
Internazionale – https://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria
What was the score in the last meeting between Internazionale & Slavia Praha? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Inter's outstanding start to the season continued at the weekend as they edged past Udinese by a single goal and sit top of Serie A.
- Lukaku picked up a knock in that game and was substituted in the second half but he is expected to be fit enough to start here.
- Antonio Conte will consider bringing Vecino and Martinez back into the side for this match at the expense of Barella and Politano.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Handanovic; Godin, De Vrij, Skriniar; Candreva, Vecino, Brozovic, Sensi, Asamoah; Lukaku, Martinez
Doubtful: Lukaku (Injured)
- Slavia come into the Champions League with low expectations but boosted by the fact they reached the Europa League quarters last year.
- Boss Jindrich Trpisovsky has seen his team make a strong start to the league season and confidence within the camp is good right now.
- They are boosted by the fact that they have a fully-fit squad at their disposal for this match leaving Trpisovsky with plenty of options.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kolar; Coufal, Kudela, Hovorka, Zeleny; Husbauer, Traore; Masopust, Stanciu, Olayinka; Skoda
Doubtful: Takacs (Injured)
Inter did not enjoy a successful Champions League campaign last year but they look a completely different team at this early stage of the 2019/20 season under Antonio Conte. They have started the season in excellent form and they can carry that into the Champions League with an opening victory here.