2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Internazionale vs Borussia Dortmund Preview & Prediction
When does Internazionale vs Borussia Dortmund kick off? Wednesday 23rd October, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Internazionale vs Borussia Dortmund being played? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
What are the expected weather conditions for Internazionale vs Borussia Dortmund? Cloudy, 17c
What TV channel is Internazionale vs Borussia Dortmund on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Internazionale vs Borussia Dortmund in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Internazionale vs Borussia Dortmund?
Internazionale – https://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria
Borussia Dortmund – https://www.bvb.de/Tickets/Auswaertstickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Internazionale & Borussia Dortmund? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Internazionale produced a very good performance against Barcelona on matchday two but a late Luis Suarez goal cost them a point.
- The strike pairing of Romelu Lukaku and Lautaro Martinez will lead the line and hope to take their impressive league form into Europe.
- Sensi is a major doubt for this game after he was forced to sit out his side's clash at the weekend with Sassuolo with a thigh injury
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Handanovic; Godin, De Vrij, Skriniar; Candreva, Brozovic, Vecino, Barella, Asamoah; Lukaku, Martinez
Unavailable: Sanchez (Injured), D'Ambrosio (Injured), Sensi (Injured)
- Borussia Dortmund avoided the potential banana skin on their trip to Slavia Praha as they claimed a solid win on matchday 2.
- Dortmund could be set to make some changes to their line-up here as head coach Lucien Favre attempts to keep his players fresh.
- Jadon Sancho will hope for an immediate return to the side after he was dropped at the weekend though that is far from guaranteed
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Burki; Akanji, Hummels, Weigl, Schulz; Witsel, Delaney; Hazard, Reus, Hakimi; Brandt
Unavailable: Reus (Illness), Schmelzer (Injured), Paco Alcacer (Injured)
Doubtful: Burki (Injured), Gotze (Illness)
Internazionale have drawn their last three Champions League matches and a fourth could be on the cards as they host Borussia Dortmund. They will have to keep things tight at the back if they are to be successful and will be confident of keeping Dortmund at bay in a low-scoring contest.