2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Internazionale vs Barcelona Preview & Prediction
When does Internazionale vs Barcelona kick off? Tuesday 10th December, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Internazionale vs Barcelona being played? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
What TV channel is Internazionale vs Barcelona on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Internazionale vs Barcelona in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Internazionale vs Barcelona?
Internazionale – https://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria
What was the score in the last meeting between Internazionale & Barcelona? Barcelona 2-1 Internazionale
THE TEAM NEWS
- Internazionale know that a win will send them through to the last 16 and that is what they will have to aim for in their final group game.
- Inter were kept goalless by Roma in Serie A on Friday and that is not ideal preparation with Barcelona the visitors in this one.
- Antonio Candreva picked up a knock against Roma and is a doubt to feature but rumoured Barcelona target Lautaro Martinez should start.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Handanovic; Godin, De Vrij, Skriniar; Lazaro, Vecino, Brozovic, Borja Valero, Asamoah; Lukaku, Martinez
Unavailable: Barella (Injured), Sanchez (Injured), Sensi (Injured), Gagliardini (Injured)
Doubtful: Candreva (Injured)
- Barcelona have already confirmed their place at the top of Group F but will still want to end their group campaign on a high.
- Messi has not travelled to Milan for this game with the recent Ballon d'Or winner afforded a rest following a hat-trick on the weekend.
- Valverde may opt to make several other rotations with some of their younger squad members set to pick up some valuable playing time.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ter Stegen; Wague, Araujo, Umtiti, Junior Firpo; Busquets, Rakitic, Vidal; Carles Perez, Griezmann, Ansu Fati
Unavailable: Dembele (Injured), Sergi Roberto (Rested), Pique (Rested), Messi (Rested)
Doubtful: Nelson Semedo (Injured), Jordi Alba (Injured)
Internazionale need a win to progress to the last 16 at the expense of Borussia Dortmund although a draw would also suffice if Dortmund fail to beat Slavia Praha. It will be a tough ask for Inter who host Barcelona and in what should be an open game, both teams are likely to score.