When does Genk vs Salzburg kick off? Wednesday 27th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Genk vs Salzburg being played? Luminus Arena
What TV channel is Genk vs Salzburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Genk vs Salzburg in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Genk vs Salzburg?
What was the score in the last meeting between Genk & Salzburg? Salzburg 6-2 Genk
THE TEAM NEWS
- Genk have won just one of their last eight games in all competitions and will be confirmed in fourth place in Group E unless they beat Salzburg, who thrashed them 6-2 on matchday one.
- Midfielder Bryan Heynen has been ruled out after suffering a ligament injury during Saturday's 2-2 draw at Mouscron, the team's first game under new coach Hannes Wolf.
- Heynen joins goalkeeper Danny Vukovic and left-back Jere Uronen on the injury list while Paul Onuachu is pushing for a start after coming on and scoring at the weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Coucke; Maehle, Cuesta, Dewaest, De Norre; Ito, Berge, Hrosovsky, Bongonda; Hagi; Samatta
Unavailable: Vukovic (Injured), Heynen (Injured)
Doubtful: Uronen (Injured)
- Salzburg's only two defeats this season have come in the Champions League although they did squander a two-goal lead in a 2-2 draw at home to St. Polten on Saturday.
- Teenage star Erling Braut Haland remains a doubt after missing Saturday's game and Sekou Koita is out, but fellow striker Smail Prevljak did return to the squad at the weekend.
- Carlos will continue between the sticks with senior goalkeepers Cican Stankovic and Alexander Walke still out of action, while Maximilian Wober will be recalled after being rested at the weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-2-2-2): Carlos; Kristensen, Andre Ramalho, Wober, Ulmer; Mwepu, Junuzovic; Szoboszlai, Minamino; Hwang Hee-Chan, Haaland
Unavailable: Bernede (Injured), Farkas (Injured), Walke (Injured), Stankovic (Injured)
Doubtful: Haaland (Injured)
Salzburg have been scoring for fun this season, even putting three past Liverpool and two past Napoli earlier on in the group stage. Even if Haland is not fit, they have plenty of other players who can score and given what happened in the reverse fixture, it is safe to expect a few goals here.