When does Genk vs Napoli kick off? Wednesday 2nd October, 2019 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is Genk vs Napoli being played? Luminus Arena
What are the expected weather conditions for Genk vs Napoli? Cloudy, 11c
What TV channel is Genk vs Napoli on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Genk vs Napoli in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Genk vs Napoli?
What was the score in the last meeting between Genk & Napoli? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Genk were hammered 2-6 by Salzburg on matchday one so they will be desperate to put in a much-improved display in front of their fans.
- Their league match at the weekend was postponed so they have had plenty of time to be able to prepare to welcome Italian outfit Napoli.
- N'Dongala is their only fresh injury concern coming into this match so they have Paintsil and Bongonda waiting in the wings to come in.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Coucke; Maehle, Dewaest, Lucumi, Uronen; Berge, Hrosovsky; Ito, Hagi, N'Dongala; Samatta
Doubtful: N'Dongala (Injured)
- Napoli claimed an excellent 2-0 win over the Champions League holders to start their campaign in tremendous form and boost their morale.
- Koulibaly missed the victory over Brescia at the weekend due to suspension but the powerful central defender is available to face Genk.
- Head coach Carlo Ancelotti is expected to rotate his pack once again with the likes of Meret, Lozano, Insigne and Mario Rui all returning.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Meret; Di Lorenzo, Koulibaly, Maksimovic, Mario Rui; Callejon, Allan, Fabian Ruiz; Lozano, Mertens, Insigne
Unavailable: Tonelli (Ineligible)
Doubtful: Manolas (Injured), Maksimovic (Injured)
Genk were blown away by Salzburg on matchday one and that does not bode well when facing a Napoli team that beat the defending Champions League winners Liverpool. Ancelotti's men should have far too much firepower for the home side in what should be a comfortable away win for the Italians.