2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Galatasaray vs PSG Preview & Prediction
When does Galatasaray vs PSG kick off? Tuesday 1st October, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Galatasaray vs PSG being played? Türk Telekom Stadyumu
What are the expected weather conditions for Galatasaray vs PSG? Clear, 21c
What TV channel is Galatasaray vs PSG on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Galatasaray vs PSG in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Galatasaray vs PSG?
Galatasaray – https://europe.ticketbis.com/galatasaray-tickets/ca4291
What was the score in the last meeting between Galatasaray & PSG? PSG 2-0 Galatasaray
THE TEAM NEWS
- Galasataray come into matchday two having drawn their last three matches including their clash with Belgian Club Brugge on matchday one.
- Goals continue to be something of an issue as they look to integrate Colombian striker Falcao into their side after he joined in the summer.
- Fatih Terim may name an unchanged side from that which drew against arch-rivals Fenerbahce at the weekend as they aim to build continuity.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Muslera; Mariano, Luyindama, Marcao Teixeira, Nagatomo; Nzonzi; Feghouli, Belhanda, Seri, Babel; Falcao
Unavailable: Durmaz (Ineligible), Lemina (Injured)
- Despite being far from their best so far this season, PSG return to Champions League action sitting top of Ligue 1 after another narrow win.
- Amid the speculation off Neymar leaving, the Brazilian has responded with three goals in three 1-0 victories in Ligue 1 so far this season.
- Mbappe returned to the squad after missing several matches through injury but he may be restricted to another appearance off the bench.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Navas; Meunier, Thiago Silva, Kimpembe, Juan Bernat; Gueye, Ander Herrera, Verratti; Sarabia, Icardi, Di Maria
Unavailable: Draxler (Injured), Kehrer (Injured), Dagba (Injured), Choupo-Moting (Injured), Cavani (Injured)
Doubtful: Icardi (Injured)
After their magnificent 3-0 win over Real Madrid on matchday one, PSG will be motivated to follow that up with another victory in Istanbul. Galatasaray have assembled a talented team on paper, but they are not firing right now and PSG should be capable of picking up another victory here.