2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Galatasaray vs Club Brugge Preview & Prediction
When does Galatasaray vs Club Brugge kick off? Tuesday 26th November, 2019 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is Galatasaray vs Club Brugge being played? Türk Telekom Stadyumu
What TV channel is Galatasaray vs Club Brugge on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Galatasaray vs Club Brugge in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Galatasaray vs Club Brugge?
Galatasaray – https://europe.ticketbis.com/galatasaray-tickets/ca4291
Club Brugge – https://www.clubbrugge.be/nl/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Galatasaray & Club Brugge? Club Brugge 0-0 Galatasaray
THE TEAM NEWS
- Galatasaray have collected just one point from four games in Group A and can no longer qualify, and they also have been struggling on the domestic front.
- In addition to a lengthy list of injured and ineligible players, coach Fatih Terim is without midfielder Steven Nzonzi through suspension, so Jean Michael Seri is set to be recalled.
- With Ahmet Calik ineligible and Christian Luyindama ruled out through injury, Marcao Teixeira and Ryan Donk are the only two centre-backs available, while first-choice goalkeeper Fernando Muslera is a doubt.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Kocuk; Mariano, Marcao Teixeira, Donk, Nagatomo; Seri, Lemina, O. Bayram; Feghouli, Mor, Buyuk
Unavailable: Durmaz (Ineligible), Antalyali (Ineligible), Tasdemir (Ineligible), Calik (Ineligible), Akbaba (Injured), Andone (Injured), Falcao (Injured), Ozbayrakli (Injured), Luyindama (Injured), Nzonzi (Suspended), Babel (Injured)
- Club Brugge require an unlikely set of results in order to progress through to the latter stages of this competition for the first time in their history, starting with a win in Istanbul.
- Captain Ruud Vormer completes his three-match Champions League suspension so Schrijvers or possibly Eder Balanta will start in midfield as his replacement.
- Matej Mitrovic is the only other absentee for coach Philippe Clement so Simon Deli and Brandon Mechele will start in the centre of defence again.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Mignolet; Clinton Mata, Mechele, Deli, Sobol; Rits, Schrijvers, Vanaken; Dennis, Okereke, Diatta
Unavailable: Vormer (Suspended), Mitrovic (Injured)
The reverse fixture between these two sides ended in a goalless draw and another low-scoring encounter looks on the cards. Seven of Galatasaray's last nine Champions League games have seen fewer than three goals, while Club Brugge have failed to score in three of their four group matches.