2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Dinamo Zagreb vs Shakhtar Donetsk Preview & Prediction
When does Dinamo Zagreb vs Shakhtar Donetsk kick off? Wednesday 6th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Dinamo Zagreb vs Shakhtar Donetsk being played? Stadion Maksimir
What TV channel is Dinamo Zagreb vs Shakhtar Donetsk on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dinamo Zagreb vs Shakhtar Donetsk in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Dinamo Zagreb vs Shakhtar Donetsk?
Shakhtar Donetsk – https://shakhtar.com/en/tickets/matches/
What was the score in the last meeting between Dinamo Zagreb & Shakhtar Donetsk? Shakhtar Donetsk 2-2 Dinamo Zagreb
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dinamo Zagreb have not lost a competitive game at home since August 2018 and they have won their last six, keeping a clean sheet in every one.
- Mario Gavranovic and Amer Gojak are doubts having missed Saturday's game against Inter Zapresic but Kevin Theophile-Catherine and Arijan Ademi are expected to be fit.
- Coach Nenad Bjelica is therefore expected to revert to the back five he used at Shakhtar two weeks ago, with Bruno Petkovic leading the attack.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Livakovic; Stojanovic, Theophile-Catherine, Dilaver, Peric, Leovac; Olmo, Ademi, Moro; Orsic, Petkovic
Unavailable: Majer (Injured), Kulenovic (Injured)
Doubtful: Theophile-Catherine (Injured), Ademi (Injured), Gavranovic (Injured), Gojak (Injured)
- Shakhtar Donetsk have lost just one of their last 10 games in all competitions and are way out in front in the Premier League, so they can concentrate on this vital Champions League match.
- Manor Solomon will be assessed after suffering an injury in Saturday's game at Karpaty so captain Taison is set to return in attack having been rested at the weekend.
- Yevhen Konopylanka, Marlos, Ismaily and Serhii Kryvtsov are all doubtful after missing Saturday's game and midfielder Maycon remains sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Pyatov; Dodo, Matviyenko, Khotcholava, Ismaily; Stepanenko, Alan Patrick; Marlos, Kovalenko, Taison; Junior Moraes
Unavailable: Maycon (Injured), Konopylanka (Injured)
Doubtful: Totovytsky (Injured), Marlos (Injured), Kryvtsov (Injured), Solomon (Injured), Ismaily (Injured)
Both of these sides are in good form and go into this meeting tied on four points in Group C. There was nothing to separate them two weeks ago in Ukraine but Dinamo Zagreb are a force to be reckoned with at home and that should give them the confidence to go and get the three points.