2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Dinamo Zagreb vs Man City Preview & Prediction
When does Dinamo Zagreb vs Man City kick off? Wednesday 11th December, 2019 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is Dinamo Zagreb vs Man City being played? Stadion Maksimir
What TV channel is Dinamo Zagreb vs Man City on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dinamo Zagreb vs Man City in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Dinamo Zagreb vs Man City?
What was the score in the last meeting between Dinamo Zagreb & Man City? Man City 2-0 Dinamo Zagreb
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dinamo Zagreb will sense a superb opportunity to advance to the last 16 as they host an out-of-sorts Manchester City side.
- The Croatian side need some help along the way even if they do win this with the result of the other game in the group also important.
- Dinamo have issues at the back with Dino Peric and Kevin Theophile-Catherine both suspended which could result in a makeshift backline.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Livakovic; Stojanovic, Ademi, Dilaver, Moubandje, Leovac; Olmo, Gojak, Moro; Orsic, Petkovic
Unavailable: Andric (Injured), Theophile-Catherine (Suspended), Peric (Suspended)
- Manchester City have already secured their place in the last 16 but will look at this game to try and pick themselves up from a poor week.
- The reigning Premier League champions looked short on confidence and ideas after losing the Manchester derby at the weekend.
- Phil Foden should come into the side to earn some valuable minutes in what is likely to be a breakout season for the youngster.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Joao Cancelo, Rodri, Otamendi, Mendy; Gundogan, David Silva, Foden; Mahrez, Gabriel Jesus, Sterling
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured), Aguero (Injured), Fernandinho (Suspended), Stones (Injured)
Dinamo Zagreb need a win in this game and will look to pounce on a vulnerable Manchester City side. The Croatian outfit are unbeaten in their last five home games in the UCL and could make it six but will need to be wary not to leave themselves too exposed in what should be a high-scoring game.