2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Dinamo Zagreb vs Atalanta Preview & Prediction
When does Dinamo Zagreb vs Atalanta kick off? Wednesday 18th September, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Dinamo Zagreb vs Atalanta being played? Stadion Maksimir
What are the expected weather conditions for Dinamo Zagreb vs Atalanta? Cloud, 14c
What TV channel is Dinamo Zagreb vs Atalanta on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dinamo Zagreb vs Atalanta in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Dinamo Zagreb vs Atalanta?
What was the score in the last meeting between Dinamo Zagreb & Atalanta? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dinamo Zagreb had to overcome Saburtalo, Ferencvaros and Rosenborg to qualify and reach the Champions League group stage this summer.
- As they welcome Atalanta to the Croatian capital, they have just the one injury doubt in Moro but the midfielder is expected to pass fit.
- They have already played 14 competitive matches so far this season compared to Atalanta' three so they should have an edge in sharpness.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Livakovic; Stojanovic, Theophile-Catherine, Dilaver, Leovac; Ademi, Moro; Gojak, Dani Olmo, Orsic; Petkovic
Doubtful: Moro (Injured)
- Atalanta will make their debut in the Champions League after qualifying for the first time ever after finishing third in Serie A last year.
- Gian Piero Gasperini has a fully-fit squad at his disposal for this match but he may name the same side that beat Genoa at the weekend.
- Castagne has been carrying a knock and was an unused substitute at the weekend but he could potentially come in on the right for Hateboer.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Gollini; Rafael Toloi, Djimsiti, Masiello; Hateboer, De Roon, Pasalic, Gosens; Gomez; Ilicic, Zapata
Atalanta make their Champions League debut and there will be plenty of excitement and anticipation in Zagreb around this game. Their matches have contained plenty of goals so far this season and with all the excitement in such a hot atmosphere in the Croatian capital, that could lead to a goal fest.