2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Crvena zvezda vs Tottenham Preview & Prediction
When does Crvena zvezda vs Tottenham kick off? Wednesday 6th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Crvena zvezda vs Tottenham being played? Stadion Rajko Mitic
What TV channel is Crvena zvezda vs Tottenham on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Crvena zvezda vs Tottenham in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Crvena zvezda vs Tottenham?
What was the score in the last meeting between Crvena zvezda & Tottenham? Tottenham 5-0 Crvena zvezda
THE TEAM NEWS
- Crvena zvezda have won nine of their last 10 matches in all competitions, with the exception being their 5-0 thrashing at the hands of Tottenham two weeks ago.
- This will be their sixth game in the space of 19 days and they play again in the league on Friday, so coach Vladan Milojevic will be considering rotation.
- Milojevic will have to make at least one change as right-back Milan Gajic is not registered in the Champions League squad, so Marko Gobjeljic should be recalled.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Borjan; Gobeljic, Pankov, Milunovic, Rodic; Vulic, Canas; Garcia, Marin, Van La Parra; Tomane
Unavailable: Ben Nabouhane (Ineligible), Krstovic (Ineligible), Gajic (Ineligible), Jevtovic (Ineligible), Jovicic (Injured)
- Tottenham are second in Group B following their 5-0 win over Crvena zvezda two weeks ago and could take a big step towards qualification with victory in Belgrade.
- Pochettino will be hoping Harry Kane is fit after sitting out Sunday's game due to illness, while Erik Lamela and Jan Vertonghen are also doubtful, but Danny Rose returns from suspension.
- Ryan Sessegnon made his debut as a substitute against Everton on Sunday and fellow summer signing Giovani Lo Celso came off the bench once again and will be in the squad.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Gazzaniga; Aurier, Sanchez,Alderweireld, Rose; Ndombele, Winks; Eriksen, Alli, Son; Kane
Unavailable: Lloris (Injured), Vertonghen (Injured)
Doubtful: Lamela (Injured)
Tottenham's three games in Group B have produced 18 goals, including the five they put past Crvena zvezda. Spurs have only registered one clean sheet in their last 10 away outings in the competition and Red Star are a different proposition at home, so there should be goals for both teams this time.