2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Crvena zvezda vs Olympiacos Preview & Prediction
When does Crvena zvezda vs Olympiacos kick off? Tuesday 1st October, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Crvena zvezda vs Olympiacos being played? Stadion Rajko Mitić
What are the expected weather conditions for Crvena zvezda vs Olympiacos? Clear, 18c
What TV channel is Crvena zvezda vs Olympiacos on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Crvena zvezda vs Olympiacos in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Crvena zvezda vs Olympiacos?
What was the score in the last meeting between Crvena zvezda & Olympiacos? Olympiacos 2-1 Crvena zvezda
THE TEAM NEWS
- It was a tough opener for Crvena zvezda on matchday one as they succumbed 3-0 in Munich to Bayern as they look to bounce back in this one.
- Their domestic form remains strong but even a clash against Olympiacos presents a major step up in quality that they will need to rise to.
- They heavily rotated at the weekend ahead of this match and while Garcia and Pavkov are slight doubts, the duo are both expected to play.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Borjan; Gobeljic, Degenek, Milunovic, Rodic; Jovancic, Canas; Garcia, Marin, Van La Parra; Pavkov
Unavailable: Ben Nabouhane (Ineligible)
Doubtful: Garcia (Injured), Pavkov (Injured)
- Olympiacos came back from 0-2 down on matchday one against Tottenham to earn a creditable 2-2 draw and they will look to kick on here.
- They were able to canter to a 2-0 win over Lamia in the Greek Super League at the weekend despite resting a whole host of players for this.
- Their starting eleven is expected to resemble that which played so well against Tottenham on matchday one and could be unchanged from that.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Jose Sa; Elabdellaoui, Ruben Semedo, Meriah, Tsimikas; Guilherme, Bouchalakis; Masouras, Valbuena, Daniel Podence; Guerrero
Unavailable: Christodoulopoulos (Injured), Fortounis (Injured)
Crvena zvezda suffered defeat in Munich on matchday one and that highlighted how they may struggle in this tough group. At home, they are capable of causing an upset though as they showed last season and this will be a tough test for Olympiacos in a game which should contain plenty of goals.