2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Crvena zvezda vs Bayern Munich Preview & Prediction
When does Crvena zvezda vs Bayern Munich kick off? Tuesday 26th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Crvena zvezda vs Bayern Munich being played? Stadion Rajko Mitic
What TV channel is Crvena zvezda vs Bayern Munich on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Crvena zvezda vs Bayern Munich in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Crvena zvezda vs Bayern Munich?
Bayern Munich – https://tickets.fcbayern.com/internetverkauf/EventList.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Crvena zvezda & Bayern Munich? Bayern Munich 3-0 Crvena zvezda
THE TEAM NEWS
- Two heavy defeats to Tottenham have all but ended Crvena zvezda's chances of finishing in the top two, and realistically their focus will be on securing third place and Europa League qualification.
- Striker Milan Pavkov has been ruled out again with the ankle injury that has kept him out of the last few games so either Richmond Boakye or Tomane will lead the line.
- Marko Gobeljic will start at right-back with Milan Gajic not registered for the Champions League and El Fardou Ben Nabouhane, who started in Saturday's league game against Radnicki Nis, is also ineligible.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Borjan; Gobeljic, Milunovic, Degenek, Rodic; Canas, Jovancic; Garcia, Marin, Van la Parra; Tomane
Unavailable: Ben Nabouhane (Ineligible), Krstovic (Ineligible), Gajic (Ineligible), Jevtovic (Ineligible), Jovicic (Injured), Pavkov (Injured)
- Bayern Munich have already booked their place in the last 16 having collected maximum points and they have won all three of their games under interim coach Hansi Flick.
- Boateng is available after a domestic suspension and should start especially as Alaba is not expected to make the trip for personal reasons.
- Kingsley Coman should start on the left wing having been rested against Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday while Leon Goretzka and Thiago Alcantara are options in midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Pavard, Javi Martinez, Boateng, Davies; Kimmich, Goretzka; Gnabry, Muller, Coman; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Sule (Injured), Hernandez (Injured), Arp (Injured), Alaba (Personal reasons)
Crvena zvezda have failed to score in three of their four matches in Group B and they face a rejuvenated Bayern Munich side who have won all three of their games under Flick without conceding. With the hosts also missing their two leading goalscorers, they are unlikely to get much joy.