When does Club Brugge vs PSG kick off? Tuesday 22nd October, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Club Brugge vs PSG being played? Jan Breydelstadion
What are the expected weather conditions for Club Brugge vs PSG? Clear, 10c
What TV channel is Club Brugge vs PSG on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Club Brugge vs PSG in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Club Brugge vs PSG?
Club Brugge – https://www.clubbrugge.be/nl/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Club Brugge & PSG? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Club Brugge are second in Group A despite having picked up just two points from their opening two games, and they remain unbeaten in all competitions this season.
- Coach Philippe Clement is light on midfielders for this one with Eder Balanta still sidelined and captain Ruud Vormer suspended following his sending off against Real Madrid three weeks ago.
- Striker Percy Tau made his comeback from injury as a substitute against Mouscron on Friday, but defenders Federico Ricca and Matej Mitrovic are doubtful.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Mignolet; Mata, Mechele, Odilon; Diatta, Rits, Deli, Vanaken, Sobol; Bonaventure, Tau
Unavailable: Balanta (Injured), Vormer (Suspended)
Doubtful: Mitrovic (Injured), Ricca (Injured)
- PSG are already four points clear at the top of Group A and could even secure qualification for the last 16 if they win here and the other fixture ends in a draw.
- Neymar has served his Champions League ban but is unavailable due to injury while strike partner Kylian Mbappe did return from injury as a late substitute at Nice on Friday.
- Edinson Cavani also returned to the squad against Nice and is another option in attack while left-back Juan Bernat is available having missed Friday's game through suspension.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Navas; Meunier, Thiago Silva, Kimpembe, Juan Bernat; Marquinhos, Paredes, Verratti; Mbappe, Cavani, Di Maria
Unavailable: Neymar (Injured), Kehrer (Injured), Gueye (Injured)
Doubtful: Dagba (Injured), Draxler (Injured)
Club Brugge will certainly not be a pushover, as they proved when they came so close to beating Real Madrid on matchday 2. That said, PSG have looked good so far in the competition and with Mbappe returning, they should have too much in attack for the Belgian side.