2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Club Brugge vs Galatasaray Preview & Prediction
When does Club Brugge vs Galatasaray kick off? Wednesday 18th September, 2019 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is Club Brugge vs Galatasaray being played? Jan Breydelstadion
What are the expected weather conditions for Club Brugge vs Galatasaray? Clear, 14c
What TV channel is Club Brugge vs Galatasaray on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Club Brugge vs Galatasaray in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Club Brugge vs Galatasaray?
Club Brugge – https://www.clubbrugge.be/nl/tickets
Galatasaray – https://europe.ticketbis.com/galatasaray-tickets/ca4291
What was the score in the last meeting between Club Brugge & Galatasaray? Club Brugge 3-1 Galatasaray
THE TEAM NEWS
- Club Brugge have made an unbeaten start to the league season in Belgium ahead of this opening match in the Champions League against Gala.
- Their defence has been strong so far having conceded just two goals in six matches and they will have to be at their best at the back here.
- Mbaye Diagne is on loan from Galatasaray but the striker is most likely to make do with a place on the bench against his parent club.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Mignolet; Clinton Mata, Mechele, Deli, Ricca; Vormer, Alvarez, Vanaken; Dennis, Okereke, Diatta
Doubtful: Cools (Injured), Schrijvers (Injured), Vossen (Injured)
- Galatasaray have made a slow start in the Turkish Super Lig but they have high hopes this season after investing heavily in the squad.
- Along with midfield trio Lemina, Seri and Nzonzi, the club made a big splash by signing star striker Falcao who scored on his debut.
- Lemina was forced to come off in the match at the weekend but he has recovered from the illness and should be fit to start this match.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Muslera; Mariano, Luyindama, Marcão Teixeira, Nagatomo; Lemina, Seri, Nzonzi; Feghouli, Falcao, Babel
Unavailable: Belhanda (Injured), Durmaz (Ineligible), Linnes (Ineligible)
Doubtful: Lemina (Illness)
Club Brugge and Galatasaray look set to compete for third place with giants Paris and Real Madrid being the other two teams in this group. That could lead to this being a relatively open game as a win would be huge for either team which makes goals likely at both ends of the pitch in this one.