When does Chelsea vs Ajax kick off? Tuesday 5th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Chelsea vs Ajax being played? Stamford Bridge
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Ajax on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Chelsea vs Ajax in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Chelsea vs Ajax?
What was the score in the last meeting between Chelsea & Ajax? Ajax 0-1 Chelsea
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chelsea's strong start to the season continued as they defeated Watford at the weekend to make it five consecutive Premier League wins.
- Frank Lampard's side now face a tough examination against Ajax in a game that would put the victors in a great position in Group H.
- Chelsea will be desperate to get midfield dynamo Kante back in their side but this game could come slightly too soon for the Frenchman.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Marcos Alonso; Kovacic, Jorginho; Willian, Mount, Hudson-Odoi; Batshuayi
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Rudiger (Injured), Barkley (Injured)
Doubtful: Christensen (Injured), Kante (Injured)
- Ajax will be hoping they can reverse the result of their last game against Chelsea as they were narrowly defeated by a late goal.
- The Dutch champions will be confident they can avoid defeat having not lost an away game in the UCL since back in 2016 against Rostov.
- Edson Alvarez, Lisandro Martinez and Donny van de Beek are all expected to prove their fitness to line-up for Ajax in this one.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Onana; Dest, Veltman, Blind, Tagliafico; Van de Beek, Ziyech, Martinez; David Neres, Tadic, Promes
Unavailable: Eiting (Injured), Bande (Injured)
Doubtful: Alvarez (Injured), Martinez (Injured), Van de Beek (Injured)
Chelsea will have to break the mould of Ajax's last 13 away games in the UCL if they are to move into the driving seat in Group H. The Dutch side have won six and drawn seven of their last 13 on the road in this competition and with a tight game expected here, a draw is on the cards again.