2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Borussia Dortmund vs Internazionale Preview & Prediction
When does Borussia Dortmund vs Internazionale kick off? Tuesday 5th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Borussia Dortmund vs Internazionale being played? Signal-Iduna-Park
What TV channel is Borussia Dortmund vs Internazionale on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Borussia Dortmund vs Internazionale in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Borussia Dortmund vs Internazionale?
Borussia Dortmund – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/bvb/de/champions-league/channel/shop/index
Internazionale – https://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria
What was the score in the last meeting between Borussia Dortmund & Internazionale? Internazionale 2-0 Borussia Dortmund
THE TEAM NEWS
- It is a massive week for Borussia Dortmund, who could move clear in second place with victory here and then face rivals Bayern Munich in the league on Saturday.
- Captain Marco Reus will be assessed after limping off during Saturday's win over Wolfsburg so Mario Gotze could start up front, with Paco Alcacer only just back from injury.
- Axel Witsel, Thomas Delaney and Jadon Sancho could all start having been rested at the weekend, while Marwin Hitz is expected to start in goal again with Roman Burki not fully fit.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Burki; Piszczek, Akanji, Hummels, Raphael Guerreiro; Witsel, Delaney; Sancho, Reus, Brandt; Paco Alcacer
Doubtful: Reus (Injured), Schmelzer (Injured)
- Internazionale have won four and drawn one of their last five matches in all competitions, including a 2-0 victory at home to Dortmund two weeks ago.
- Alexis Sanchez and Danilo D'Ambrosio remain sidelined and Kwadwo Asamoah is struggling with a knee problem, but boss Antonio Conte has no fresh concerns.
- Midfielder Stefano Sensi returned to the squad against Bologna on Saturday and could start, while Diego Godin and Antonio Candreva are also expected to be recalled.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Handanovic; Godin, De Vrij, Skriniar; Candreva, Sensi, Brozovic, Barella, Biraghi; Martinez, Lukaku
Unavailable: Sanchez (Injured), D'Ambrosio (Injured), Asamoah (Injured), Gagliardini (Injured)
Dortmund have failed to score in four of their last five Champions League games and could be without top scorer Reus for this one. Inter have found the net just once in their last three away matches in the competition so this is likely to be a tight affair between two evenly matched teams.