When does Benfica vs Zenit kick off? Tuesday 10th December, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Benfica vs Zenit being played? Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica
What TV channel is Benfica vs Zenit on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Benfica vs Zenit in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Benfica vs Zenit?
What was the score in the last meeting between Benfica & Zenit? Zenit 3-1 Benfica
THE TEAM NEWS
- Benfica have struggled in the UCL this year and are unable to qualify for the knockout stage with one game remaining in Group G.
- The Portuguese side are unbeaten in their last six in all competitions and can still advance to the UEL if they better a 3-1 scoreline.
- Benfica could name the same side that featured in their 4-1 win at the weekend with that looking like their strongest XI available to them.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Vlachodimos; Tomas Tavares, Ruben Dias, Francisco Ferreira, Alex Grimaldo; Pizzi, Gabriel, Taarabt, Cervi; Chiquinho, Carlos Vinicius
Unavailable: Rafa Silva (Injured), David Tavares (Injured), Conti (Injured), Ebuehi (Injured)
Doubtful: Andre Almeida (Injured)
- Zenit can progress to the last 16 of the UCL with any result in their final game but a lot will also depend on the other match in Group G.
- The Russians will progress if Lyon are beaten by RB Leipzig but will be eliminated if the French side come out on top of their game.
- Zenit have several injuries to contend with and their task has been made even more difficult due to Rakitskiy and Kuzyaev being suspended.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Kerzhakov; Karavaev, Osorio, Ivanovic, Douglas Santos; Erokhin, Ozdoev, Barrios, Shatov; Dyzuba, Azmoun
Unavailable: Lunev (Injured), Mammana (Injured), Malcom (Injured), Rakitskiy (Suspended), Kuzyaev (Suspended)
Doubtful: Zhirkov (Injured), Driussi (Injured)
If Benfica wish to qualify for the Europa League, they must win big in this game but a home match against a Zenit side that struggle on the road should present them with a great opportunity. The Portuguese side are strong on home soil and that advantage should help them come out on top in this game.