When does Benfica vs Lyon kick off? Wednesday 23rd October, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Benfica vs Lyon being played? Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica
What are the expected weather conditions for Benfica vs Lyon? Cloudy, 15c
What TV channel is Benfica vs Lyon on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Benfica vs Lyon in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Benfica vs Lyon?
What was the score in the last meeting between Benfica & Lyon? Benfica 2-3 Lyon
THE TEAM NEWS
- Benfica have started their European campaign poorly and have suffered defeat in their first two matches of this year's competition.
- The Portugese side have a host of talent on the sidelines and Rafa Silva will have to prove his fitness to appear in the matchday squad.
- Florentino Luis looks set to come into the side for his first appearance in this year's UCL after injury has curtailed his season so far.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Vlachodimos; Tomas Tavares, Ruben Dias, Francisco Ferreira, Alex Grimaldo; Pizzi, Rafa Silva, Gabriel, Florentino Luis; Raul de Tomas, Seferovic
Unavailable: Conti (Injured), Ebuehi (Injured), Chiquinho (Injured), Carlos Vinicius (Injured), Zivkovic (Injured), Andre Almeida (Injured)
Doubtful: Rafa Silva (Injured)
- Olympique Lyonnais picked up their first win in this season's UCL as they produced a strong display to defeat RB Leipzig on matchday two.
- Depay was forced to sit out his side's Ligue 1 contest against Dijon at the weekend and will likely miss out again because of injury.
- Leo Dubois is the only other player that is an injury doubt heading into this game with the French outfit in relatively rude health.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Lopes; Tete, Marcelo, Denayer, Kone; Thiago Mendes, Tousart, Aouar; Cornet, Dembele, Terrier
Unavailable: Fernando Marcal (Injured)
Doubtful: Dubois (Injured), Depay (Injured)
Olympique Lyonnais will have to cope with the loss of star man Memphis Depay as injury likely rules him out of this contest. The French side have only lost one of their last nine UCL fixtures and with Benfica having lost three of their last four, the visitors can come away with at least a point.