2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Bayern Munich vs Tottenham Preview & Prediction
When does Bayern Munich vs Tottenham kick off? Wednesday 11th December, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Bayern Munich vs Tottenham being played? Allianz Arena
What TV channel is Bayern Munich vs Tottenham on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayern Munich vs Tottenham in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayern Munich vs Tottenham?
Bayern Munich – https://tickets.fcbayern.com/internetverkauf/EventList.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayern Munich & Tottenham? Tottenham 2-7 Bayern Munich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayern will advance as group winners regardless of the result of their last game against Tottenham having won all five games so far.
- The German outfit will be hoping for a repeat performance of the last time they faced Spurs after they hit them for seven.
- Having suffered back-to-back losses in the Bundesliga, Bayern's focus will be on an improved performance ahead of the weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Neuer; Pavard, Javi Martinez, Alaba, Davies; Kimmich; Perisic, Goretzka, Muller, Coman; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Sule (Injured), Hernandez (Injured), Arp (Injured)
Doubtful: Boateng (Injured), Tolisso (Injured), Gnabry (Injured), Cuisance (Injured)
- Tottenham will perhaps be thankful that they did not have the most difficult of groups to navigate after a poor start to their campaign.
- Spurs will advance to the last 16 after three consecutive victories and managing 13 goals in the process during those games.
- Jose Mourinho will want his side to make a statement in this game and he is likely to select a relatively strong starting eleven.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Gazzaniga; Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen; Sissoko, Dier; Lucas Moura, Alli, Son; Parrott
Unavailable: Lloris (Injured), Lamela (Injured), Vorm (Injured), Davies (Injured)
Doubtful: Winks (Injured), Ndombele (Injured)
Bayern have been unstoppable in the UCL this season but they have not been as hot in the Bundesliga. After two consecutive losses, Bayern will look for another big display in Europe before attempting to translate that into league form and they should be able to earn the win here.