2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Bayern Munich vs Crvena Zvezda Preview & Prediction
When does Bayern Munich vs Crvena zvezda kick off? Wednesday 18th September, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Bayern Munich vs Crvena zvezda being played? Allianz Arena
What are the expected weather conditions for Bayern Munich vs Crvena zvezda? Cloud, 10c
What TV channel is Bayern Munich vs Crvena zvezda on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayern Munich vs Crvena zvezda in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayern Munich vs Crvena zvezda?
Bayern Munich – https://tickets.fcbayern.com/internetverkauf/EventList.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayern Munich & Crvena zvezda? Crvena zvezda 2-3 Bayern Munich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayern come into this game following a 1-1 draw with RB Leipzig at the weekend and they have made a slow start by their standards.
- Niko Kovac has been integrating new signings into his team with Pavard and Hernandez two players that have come into the starting eleven.
- There is a chance that a couple more new signings could start with Coutinho and possibly Perisic being handed starts in this match.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Pavard, Boateng, Sule, Hernandez; Thiago Alcantara, Kimmich; Gnabry, Philippe Coutinho, Coman; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Goretzka (Injured), Alaba (Injured)
- Crvena Zvezda came through four qualifying rounds to reach the group stage and they face a tough start as they make the trip to Munich.
- Tomane is suspended for this match while Gobeljic is an injury concern but otherwise head coach Vladan Milojevic has plenty of options.
- Ex-Huddersfield winger Van La Parra could feature after making his first start for the club in their 2-1 win over Indjija at the weekend.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Borjan; Pankov, Degenek, Milunovic; Gajic, Jovancic, Canas, Jander; Garcia, Pavkov, Van La Parra
Unavailable: Tomane (Suspended), Ben Nabouhane (Ineligible)
Doubtful: Gobeljic (Injured)
Crvena Zvezda surprised many with just how competitive they were in the Champions League last season and they even registered a 2-0 win over eventual winners Liverpool. That said, their best results came at home as they struggled badly on their travels which does not bode well when facing Bayern.