2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Bayer Leverkusen vs Juventus Preview & Prediction
When does Bayer Leverkusen vs Juventus kick off? Wednesday 11th December, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Bayer Leverkusen vs Juventus being played? BayArena
What TV channel is Bayer Leverkusen vs Juventus on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayer Leverkusen vs Juventus in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayer Leverkusen vs Juventus?
Bayer Leverkusen – https://ticketshop.bayer04.de/SpielAuswahl
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayer Leverkusen & Juventus? Juventus 3-0 Bayer Leverkusen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayer Leverkusen are in exceptional form as they welcome Juventus and they have to go all out for the win to have any chance of second.
- Tah was banned at the weekend for the win over Schalke but he returns to the fold here and he should start in place of Dragovic.
- Lucas Alario scored both goals in the win over Schalke but boss Peter Bosz may bring the experienced Volland back in to lead the attack.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Hradecky; L. Bender, Tah, S. Bender, Wendell; Aranguiz, Baumgartlinger; Bellarabi, Havertz, Bailey; Volland
Unavailable: Amiri (Suspended), Pohjanpalo (Injured), Weiser (Injured)
- Juventus come into this match off a rare defeat in Serie A as they went down 3-1 to Lazio following Cuadrado's controversial red card.
- They have top spot sealed in this group so there is a fair chance that they will rotate their team and make several changes for this one.
- Ramsey and Bentancur are unlikely to be risked as they are carrying knocks while Rabiot, Danilo and Higuain could all be handed starts.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, De Ligt, Alex Sandro; Rabiot, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Dybala, Cristiano Ronaldo
Unavailable: Perin (Injured), Chiellini (Injured), Douglas Costa (Injured), Pjaca (Injured), Khedira (Injured), Mandzukic (Out of favour), Can (Ineligible)
Doubtful: Ramsey (Injured), Bentancur (Injured)
Juventus have largely been dominant in Group D but this will be a tough test especially if they rotate their team. Leverkusen are playing some good football right now and they need to win to have any chance of leapfrogging Atletico so that should lead to an open game with goals at both ends.