2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Barcelona vs Slavia Prague Preview & Prediction
When does Barcelona vs Slavia Prague kick off? Tuesday 5th November, 2019 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is Barcelona vs Slavia Prague being played? Camp Nou
What TV channel is Barcelona vs Slavia Prague on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Barcelona vs Slavia Prague in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Barcelona vs Slavia Prague?
What was the score in the last meeting between Barcelona & Slavia Prague? Slavia Prague 1-2 Barcelona
THE TEAM NEWS
- Barcelona suffered a shock loss against Levante at the weekend and will be desperate to put that behind them at the first opportunity.
- With pressure increasing on boss Ernesto Valverde, a win here is imperative to put the Spaniards in a strong position in Group F of the UCL.
- Barca will have to alter their front three after Luis Suarez suffered a calf injury at the weekend that will sideline him for this game.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Jordi Alba; Busquets, De Jong, Rakitic; Messi, Griezmann, Dembele
Unavailable: Luis Suarez (Injured), Arthur (Rested)
Doubtful: Umtiti (Injured), Jordi Alba (Injured)
- Slavia Praha will be full of confidence coming into this fixture as they head to Spain on the back of a 4-0 victory in the Czech league.
- Slavia Praha have given a decent account of themselves in this year's UCL and are yet to concede more than two goals in a game.
- They have virtually a fully fit squad coming into this fixture but will be without key defender David Hovorka who is out with an ACL injury.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Kolar; Coufal, Kudela, Frydrych, Boril; Masopust, Sevcik, Soucek, Traore, Stanciu; Olayinka
Unavailable: Hovorka (Injured)
Barcelona will be eager to improve their superb home record in the Champions League as they bid to bounce back from their disappointing loss in La Liga when hosting Slavia Praha. The visitors will arrive with nothing to lose but an early goal for the home side should prove difficult to overcome.