2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv Moscow Preview & Prediction
When does Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv Moscow kick off? Wednesday 11th December, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv Moscow being played? Estadio Wanda Metropolitano
What TV channel is Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv Moscow on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv Moscow in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv Moscow?
Atletico Madrid – http://en.atleticodemadrid.com/tickets/
Lokomotiv Moscow – https://tickets.fclm.ru/ru/
What was the score in the last meeting between Atletico Madrid & Lokomotiv Moscow? Lokomotiv Moscow 0-2 Atletico Madrid
THE TEAM NEWS
- Atletico's poor run of form continued on Friday as they could only manage a goalless draw at Villarreal and confidence is low right now.
- Boss Diego Simeone's options are relatively limited due to injury for this game but he does welcome Correa back into the fold after a ban.
- Gimenez has an outside chance of returning but Simeone's problems are in attack as the goals have dried up and Morata needs to find form.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2-2): Oblak; Trippier, Felipe, Hermoso, Renan Lodi; Koke, Saul, Partey, Correa; Joao Felix; Alvaro Morata
Unavailable: Borja Garces (Injured), Savic (Injured), Vrsaljko (Injured), Diego Costa (Injured), Vitolo (Injured)
Doubtful: Gimenez (Injured)
- Lokomotiv's preparations for this game have been woeful as they have lost their last three games and come off a 4-0 beating at Arsenal Tula.
- Head coach Yuri Semin has several injury concerns while he will also have to replace Barinov who is suspended for this tough trip to Madrid.
- Zhemaletdinov, Anton Miranchuk and Guilherme are all injury concerns as Semin will make some late decisions on his starting eleven.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Guilherme; Ignatyev, Howedes, Corluka, Rybus; Murilo, Krychowiak; Zhemaletdinov, Aleksey Miranchuk, Tugarev; Eder
Unavailable: Farfan (Ineligible), Joao Mario (Injured), Djordjevic (Injured), Barinov (Suspended)
Doubtful: Zhemaletdinov (Injured), Anton Miranchuk (Injured), Guilherme (Injured)
This is a must-win game for Atletico as they will not want to hand Leverkusen any hope of snatching second spot in this group from their grasps. Form is not great and they are struggling in front of goal, but they face a poor Lokomotiv side missing several players who they can comfortably beat.