When does Atalanta vs Man City kick off? Wednesday 6th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Atalanta vs Man City being played? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
What TV channel is Atalanta vs Man City on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Atalanta vs Man City in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Atalanta vs Man City?
What was the score in the last meeting between Atalanta & Man City? Man City 5-1 Atalanta
THE TEAM NEWS
- Atalanta have lost their first three matches in the Champions League, conceding 11 goals in the process, but they can still mathematically qualify for the last 16.
- Star striker Duvan Zapata is still out injured but otherwise coach Gian Piero Gasperino has a full squad at his disposal and he is unlikely to make many changes from Sunday's defeat to Cagliari.
- Marten de Roon is set to be recalled in midfield having been suspended for Sunday's league match, with Chelsea loanee Mario Pasalic most likely to make way.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Gollini; Rafael Toloi, Palomino, Djimsiti; Castagne, De Roon, Freuler, Gosens; Gomez; Ilicic, Muriel
Unavailable: Zapata (Injured)
- Manchester City had to come from behind to see off Southampton on Saturday but they have been in good form in the Champions League, winning all three matches, and can book their place in the last 16 here.
- It can be difficult to predict Guardiola's starting line-up and he may have one eye on Sunday's crunch Premier League clash with Liverpool, although he has insisted he will not rest players.
- David Silva has been added to the injury list and Phil Foden is suspended following his sending off in the reverse fixture, so Guardiola does not have many options in midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Joao Cancelo, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy; Gundogan, Fernandinho, De Bruyne; Mahrez, Gabriel Jesus, Sterling
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured), Zinchenko (Injured), Rodri (Injured), Foden (Suspended), David Silva (Injured)
Manchester City thrashed Atalanta 5-1 two weeks ago and the Premier League champions have scored at least two goals in 11 of their last 12 Champions League games. They will be keen to book their place in the last 16 early so expect them to dispatch the hosts without much difficulty.