2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Atalanta vs Dinamo Zagreb Preview & Prediction
When does Atalanta vs Dinamo Zagreb kick off? Tuesday 26th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Atalanta vs Dinamo Zagreb being played? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
What TV channel is Atalanta vs Dinamo Zagreb on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Atalanta vs Dinamo Zagreb in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Atalanta vs Dinamo Zagreb?
What was the score in the last meeting between Atalanta & Dinamo Zagreb? Dinamo Zagreb 4-0 Atalanta
THE TEAM NEWS
- Atalanta have not won in any of their last five matches in all competitions but they will take confidence from the 1-1 draw with Man City.
- The point collected last time out was their first in this difficult Champions League campaign and they will want to build on that here.
- Ilicic and Malinovskiy missed the weekend defeat to Juventus through suspension but the duo will both return to bolster the squad.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Gollini; Rafael Toloi, Palomino, Djimsiti; Castagne, De Roon, Freuler, Gosens; Ilicic, Gomez; Muriel
Doubtful: Zapata (Injured)
- Dinamo Zagreb are coming off a top-of-the-table clash with Hadjuk Split at the weekend which they drew 1-1 to remain top of the league.
- They are competing with Shakhtar Donetsk for second spot so they know this is a golden opportunity with the Ukrainian side facing Man City.
- Ademi is a slight injury concern but he is expected to be passed fit as boss Nenad Bjelica can virtually name his strongest starting eleven.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Livakovic; Stojanovic, Theophile-Catherine, Dilaver, Peric, Leovac; Olmo, Ademi, Moro; Orsic, Petkovic
Unavailable: Majer (Injured), Kulenovic (Injured), Andric (Injured), Leskovic (Injured)
Doubtful: Ademi (Injured), Gojak (Injured)
Atalanta received a stark welcome in their first-ever Champions League game in the reverse fixture back in September as they lost 4-0 in Zagreb. They will be desperate to bounce back here and that should lead to an open match with the Italians favoured to edge what could be a shootout.