When does Ajax vs Valencia kick off? Tuesday 10th December, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Ajax vs Valencia being played? Johan Cruijff Arena
What TV channel is Ajax vs Valencia on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Ajax vs Valencia in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Ajax vs Valencia?
What was the score in the last meeting between Ajax & Valencia? Valencia 0-3 Ajax
THE TEAM NEWS
- Ajax are in a strong position to advance to the last 16 as they head into this top of Group H but need at least a point to be sure.
- The Dutch side come into this on the back of a shock loss to Willem II in the Eredivisie but that might help to focus them for this contest.
- Ajax will name their strongest available side for this one but continue to be without the presence of David Neres because of injury.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Onana; Mazraoui, Blind, Veltman, Tagliafico; Van de Beek, Martinez, Alvarez; Ziyech, Huntelaar, Tadic
Unavailable: Bande (Injured), David Neres (Injured), Labyad (Injured), Promes (Injured)
Doubtful: Onana (Injured)
- Valencia's late point against Chelsea could turn out to be crucial and has put their qualification fate in their own hands.
- They must beat Ajax to seal their spot in the last 16 but will also progress by matching Chelsea's result against Lille in the other game.
- The Spaniards have a long list of unavailable players and could be without 'keeper Jasper Cillessen after he was forced off at the weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Jaume Domenech; Wass, Diakhaby, Gabriel Paulista, Gaya; Carlos Soler, Dani Parejo, Coquelin, Ferran Torres; Rodrigo, Gameiro
Unavailable: Piccini (Injured), Goncalo Guedes (Injured), Cheryshev (Injured), Lee Kang-In (Injured), Ruben Sobrino (Injured), Garay (Suspended), Cillessen (Injured), Kondogbia (Injured), Maxi Gomez (Injured)
Ajax rarely lose at home but their game at the weekend against Willem II was one of those occasions. Their only other loss on home soil this season came against Chelsea in this competition but they should atone for both of those by claiming all three points in this one to seal their last 16 spot.