When does Ajax vs Lille kick off? Tuesday 17th September, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Ajax vs Lille being played? Johan Cruijff Arena
What are the expected weather conditions for Ajax vs Lille? Clear, 13c
What TV channel is Ajax vs Lille on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Ajax vs Lille in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Ajax vs Lille?
What was the score in the last meeting between Ajax & Lille? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Ajax warmed up nicely for their return to Champions League action as they eased past Heerenveen by a 4-1 scoreline on Saturday evening.
- David Neres was rested for that game and used as a second half substitute but he will likely return to the starting line-up for this match.
- Van de Beek is missing through injury while Mazraoui is considered a doubt so Veltman may start at right-back with Schuurs in the middle.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Onana; Dest, Veltman, Blind, Tagliafico; Alvarez, Martinez; Ziyech, Promes, David Neres; Tadic
Unavailable: Eiting (Injured), Van de Beek (Injured), Bande (Injured), Mazraoui (Injured)
- Lille have had a mixed start to the season as they have won all of their home games but lost both of their away matches played so far.
- There is plenty of anticipation around this opening trip to Amsterdam which is their first match in the Champions League since 2012.
- Despite possessing plenty of options to choose from here, Christophe Galtier may name the same side that beat Angers on Friday night.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Maignan; Pied, Jose Fonte, Gabriel, Bradaric; Andre, Soumare; Luiz Araujo, Ikone, Bamba; Osimhen
Unavailable: Weah (Injured)
Doubtful: Remy (Injured), Yazici (Injured), Xeka (Injured)
Lille will be fired up for their first match in the Champions League since 2012 but their away from is not great and this will be a baptism of fire in Amsterdam. Ajax know the competition well and despite losing a couple of key players, they have the quality and form to get an opening win.