2019-20 Turkish Super Lig – Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor Preview & Prediction
When does Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor kick off? Friday 20th March, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor being played? Ülker Stadyumu Fenerbahçe Şükrü Saracoğlu Spor Kompleksi, Istanbul
What TV channel is Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor in the UK? bet365 customers may be able to stream this match live via their website
Where can I get tickets for Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor? These matches are being played behind closed doors
THE TEAM NEWS
- Fenerbahce will be looking to put an end to a poor run of form that has seen them fail to record a win in their last seven league matches and coming into this round of fixtures they are nine points adrift of fourth place.
- Their slump in form saw them part company with Ersun Yanal earlier in the month and since then Zeki Murat Gole has been in charge as caretaker-manager but there have not been any signs of improvement as yet.
- Defender Hasan Ali Kaldirim is missing due to suspension whilst Nabil Dirar, Max Kruse, Sadik Ciftpinar and regular goalie Altay Bayindir are all still absent through injury.
- Kayserispor are at the bottom of the table but are in the best form they have been in all season with only one defeat from their last six matches and victory here would temporarily move them ahead of Ankaragucu in the league standings.
- It has to be said though that most of their good results have come on home soil as they have lost 10 of their last 11 matches away from home in the league and have conceded four or more goals in seven of their last 10 Turkish Super Lig away games.
- Kayserispor have a couple of new absentees for this match with Gustavo Campanharo and Pedro Henrique both having to sit the game out through suspension.
Fenerbahce are struggling to halt their slump in form and will be hoping for a change of fortune against bottom club Kayserispor. This match is certainly not as easy as it seems on paper for the home team as Kayserispor have been digging out some good results in recent weeks, but it is also hard to ignore Kayserispor’s dire form on the road and especially their defensive record which is very poor indeed. Fenerbahce won’t have things all their own way and it might be tight for 45 minutes but expect the weaknesses in the away defence to eventually show. Fenerbahce to win with over 2.5 goals in the match is the prediction.