When does Sevilla vs Real Betis kick off? Thursday 11th June, 2020 – 21:00 (UK)
Where is Sevilla vs Real Betis being played? Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán
Where can I get tickets for Sevilla vs Real Betis? No tickets are available as these matches are being played behind closed doors
What TV channel is Sevilla vs Real Betis on in the UK? This match will be televised live on LaLigaTV (Sky channel 435, Virgin channel 554) for those with a Premier Sport subscription
Where can I stream Sevilla vs Real Betis in the UK? Premier Sport subscribers in the UK can stream the match live via a Premier Player subscription
bet365 customers may be able to stream this match live via their website and you can check their schedule here
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sevilla return to action hoping they can pick up where they left off as they were in good form prior to the break in play and they face their city rivals determined to hold on to third place in La Liga.
- They will be without Gudelj who misses out through suspension and Ocampos is expected to miss the game through injury but the break in play has enabled the likes of Fernando to get back to full fitness.
- Nolito and Munir are vying with En-Nesyri for the vacancy left by the injury to Ocampos but it is unlikely boss Julen Lopetegui will make any alterations from what is arguably his strongest side on paper for this derby match.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Vaclik; Jesus Navas, Kounde, Diego Carlos, Reguilon; Joan Jordan, Fernando, Banega; Suso, De Jong, En-Nesyri
Unavailable: Gudelj (Suspended), Ocampos (Injured)
- Betis pulled off an outstanding 2-1 home win over Real Madrid which snapped a six-game winless run in the league and means they resume action with plenty of breathing space in mid-table away from the drop zone.
- Rubi has virtually a fully-fit squad at his disposal other than back-up striker Juanmi who is ruled out long term and while Joaquin and William are not quite at 100%, the duo will come into the reckoning for this game.
- There are plenty of options to choose from for this game but Rubi may well be tempted to name the same XI that played so well against Real Madrid despite that match being over three months ago now.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Joel Robles; Emerson, Bartra, Sidnei, Alex Moreno; Joaquin, Edgar Gonzalez, Guardado, Canales; Fekir; Loren Moron
Unavailable: Juanmi (Injured)
Doubtful: Joaquin (Individual training), William (Individual training)
- Sevilla have lost only 1 of their last 11 home league matches.
- Sevilla have scored at least 2 goals in each of their last 4 league matches.
- Sevilla have scored the first goal in each of their last 5 league matches.
- Sevilla have not failed to score in their last 19 league matches.
- Sevilla have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 competitive matches against Real Betis.
- Lucas Ocampos has scored a goal during the first half in each of Sevilla’s last 4 league matches.
- Real Betis have won only 1 of their previous 13 away league matches this season.
- Real Betis have scored more than 1 goal in only 2 of their last 12 away league matches.
- Real Betis have failed to score in only 2 of their last 15 league matches.
- Real Betis have not failed to score in their last 6 league matches against Sevilla.
The Spanish Primera restarts with a Seville derby and while it will be played behind closed doors, the intensity is sure to be high. Betis will relish the opportunity to upset their rivals and they will carry some confidence from their win over Real Madrid in the last match they played three months ago. After three months without a game, that may be something of a leveller which could work into Betis’ favour and they may be worth considering on the handicap in a match which is unlikely to contain many goals.