When does Levante vs Sevilla kick off? Monday 15th June, 2020 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Levante vs Sevilla being played? Estadio Ciudad de Valencia
Where can I get tickets for Levante vs Sevilla? No tickets are available as these matches are being played behind closed doors
What TV channel is Levante vs Sevilla on in the UK? This match will be televised live on LaLigaTV (Sky channel 435, Virgin channel 554) for those with a Premier Sport subscription
Where can I stream Levante vs Sevilla in the UK? Premier Sport subscribers in the UK can stream the match live via a Premier Player subscription
bet365 customers may be able to stream this match live via their website and you can check their schedule here
THE TEAM NEWS
- Levante salvaged a point in the derby against Valencia on Friday night thanks to a 98th-minute penalty at the Mestalla and that edges them yet another step closer to mathematical safety.
- They will have to do without top goalscorer Roger Marti who was sent off in that game so that will see Borja Mayoral come into the side and the rotation will do the team no harm despite losing Marti’s goal instinct.
- There could be a couple of further rotations to keep the side fresh with Radoja and Tono potentially coming into the side although boss Paco Lopez has no further injury concerns coming into this match.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Aitor Fernandez; Miramon, Ruben Vezo, Postigo, Tono; Campana, Vukcevic, Radoja, Bardhi; Morales; Borja Mayoral
Unavailable: Ivan Lopez (Injured), Roger Marti (Suspended)
- Sevilla picked up where they left off last Thursday in the derby against Betis as they won 2-0 and consolidated their position in third place which they will look to further cement here against Levante.
- Boss Julen Lopetegui has a fully fit squad at his disposal and has decided to take all his players along with several youth players to Alicante for this match so he has plenty of options available to him.
- Lucas Ocampos shook of a slight knock to play on Thursday and score for the fifth consecutive match and the Argentine will be a key man in the final third for the team once again here.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Vaclik; Jesus Navas, Kounde, Diego Carlos, Reguilon; Joan Jordan, Fernando, Oliver Torres; Munir, De Jong, Ocampos
THE KEY STATS
- Levante have won only 2 of their last 10 league matches
- Levante have only failed to score in 1 of their last 7 league matches
- There have been over 3.5 goals scored in 3 of the last 4 matches between Levante and Sevilla in all competitions
- Sevilla have won each of their last 4 matches against Levante in all competitions
- Sevilla have been drawing at half-time and winning at full-time in each of their last 3 matches against Levante in all competitions
- Sevilla have scored at least 2 goals in each of their last 5 league matches
- Sevilla have scored the first goal in 8 of their last 9 away league matches
- Lucas Ocampos has scored a goal in each of Sevilla’s last 5 league matches
Recent matches between these two teams have contained plenty of goals and this match could well follow suit. The visitors have won their last four matches against Levante including 5-0 and 2-6 victories. They will be buoyed by the win over city rivals Betis last Thursday and have had an extra day to prepare for this compared to Levante. Those factors will work in their favour and they can pick up another three points here in a match that could be high scoring.